Ontop has been initiated by the eponymous research group at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano which is still highly involved into the development of the project and into the research around it. Over the years, new members from diverse horizons have joined the project, forming a vibrant international community.
Here we list the people who has been involved in the development of the Ontop project. For the research side, see the dedicated page.
# Active Core Team Members
The development of Ontop is guided by an international team (reverse lexicographical order).
- Guohui Xiao (opens new window) (Unibz, Ontopic)
- Davide Lanti (opens new window) (Unibz)
- Roman Kontchakov (opens new window) (Birkbeck)
- Sarah Komla-Ebri (opens new window) (Ontopic)
- Julien Corman (opens new window) (Unibz)
- Benjamin Cogrel (opens new window) (Ontopic)
- Diego Calvanese (opens new window) (Unibz, Ontopic)
# Core Team Emeriti
Here we honor some no-longer-active core team members who have made important contributions in the past.
- Mariano Rodriguez-Muro (opens new window) (Google, USA)
- Martin Rezk (opens new window) (Google, USA)
- Josef Hardi (opens new window) (Stanford University, USA)
- Elem Güzel Kalaycı (opens new window) (Virtual Vehicle Research GmbH, Austria)
- Elena Botoeva (opens new window) (Imperial College)
Some members of the Ontop community have so enriched it, that they deserve special mention.
- Mindaugas Slusnys
- Sergey Pugacs
- Manfred Gerstgrasser
- Dag Hovland
- Uğur Dönmez
- Timea Bagosi